Ceramic Fiber Blanket

Ceramic Fiber Blanket

Ceramic Fiber Blanket is a needled blanket made from our ceramic Fiber. The blanket is Lightweight, Flexible and available in a wide variety of thicknesses, widths and densities.

Ceramic Blanket resists temperature as high as 2300` F. This material is lightweight and has very low thermal conductivity, excellent handling strength, low heat storage, thermal shock resistance and corrosion resistance (commonly used acid and alkali). It also provides excellent sound absorption and excellent fire protection.

Chemical and Physical Data:
• Chemical Composition : Al2O3: 47%, SiO2: 50%; Total Al2O3 and SiO2 >97% ; Fe2O3: < 1.0%
• Fiber Physical Properties : Fiber Diameter: 3 – 4.5 microns; Fiber Shrinkage (1800°F, 3h): < 3.5%
• Working Temperature : 1,800° F for Continuous Use; 2300° F Maximum
• Specific Heat (@2000°F) : 0.27 Btu/lb° F

Available Density & Size:
• Density : 64, 96 & 128 kg/m3)
• Thickness : 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
• Width : 24" and 48"
• Packaging : In plastic bags and then in cartons

Typical Applications:

  • Insulation for steam and gas turbines, and other high temperature equipment
  • Repair, insulation and linings for furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, etc.
  • High-temperature pipe insulation, casting mold insulation, etc.
  • Fire protective insulation or linings
  • Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants
  • High-temperature seals and gasketing, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals
  • High-temperature filtration

It also provides excellent sound absorption and excellent fire protection:

Price Based On Quantity
Min Quantity 50 Rolls
Supply Ability 1500 Rolls per Month
Payment Terms 100% Against Performa-Invoice
Place of Origin Mumbai, India
Brand Name Challenge
Product Grade No. CC 153
Certificate IS 14656 & BS 1902 Cover under ASTM C – 892
Application door seals, Expansion joint seals, High-temperature filtration
Thickness 6mm to 150mm
Density 64, 96, 128, 160, 190
Width 610mm
Chemical Composition SiO2:48-60%, Al2O3: 30-48%, ZrO2 < 19%
Working Temperature >1650`C
Fiber Diameter 2-5um
Thermal Conductivity 0.12-0.2w/(m.k)
Sample Availability: Yes
Delivery Lead Times Depend upon Quantity
Delivery Terms: Depend upon Quantity
Main Markets Saudi-Arabia, USA, Europe, UAE, Sri Lankan, Africa, South America
Currency $USD
Ceramic Fiber Blanket